1 看房 showing
2 出价 offer
当您满意您所看的房子，您可以请您的房地产经纪人下 offer 给卖方，OFFER 是BC省的标准房屋买卖合同，不同的买家在附件里注明各项购房条款。
- 您购买房屋的条件和解除条件Subjects Removal日期 (惯例是卖方接受您的offer七天后);
- 过户日期 Completion Date (不能是周末或是公众假期);
- 交屋日期 Possession Date（买方接收房屋钥匙，可以正式入住的日期，这个日期可能会比完成交易的日期晚一天，以便卖方可以搬家并清洁房屋;
- 调整日期 Adjustment Date（属于买方开始负担的税金或费用的起算日期;
- 包含的物品Included item。买方先提出想在购买价中包括的房间内可移动的物品，比如冰箱、洗衣机、家具等等;
- 订金金额 Deposit：订金将暂存在买方房地产经纪公司的信託帐户内。若该房屋交易成功，该订金即成为成交金额的一部份。一般定金是购买价的5%，不过可以取一个整数，在条件移除之日Subjects Removal的24个小时之内支付，订金也必须是银行本票 Bankdraft。
3 还价 Counter-offer
卖方可针对您的出价与条件对 offer 作修改；若您有接到卖方的 counter-offer，卖方修改了您出的价钱与条件，您可以接受，或依然可以再提出另一个价钱与条件。直到成交的金额与条件，双方都能接受，这份房产契约才算“准成交”。如果买方给出offer 被卖方全盘接受的话，合同就成立了。己接受的合同 Accepted offer中的条款和条件Term and Condition，如买方还保留了若干条件，这些条件如果在约定的期限内不能成就，买方还可以不执行合同且不承担任何责任。所以说这个期间是买方的反悔期。
4 银行贷款 Bank Mortgage
5 验屋 Home Inspection
6 解除条件 Subject Removal
7 过户程序 Conveyancing
8 保险 Insurance
9 接收房屋 Possession
10 房屋产权证明 The state of title certificate
11 水、电、天然气过户 Water, Gas and Hydro
1 Home showing
First you need to find a trustworthy Vancouver realtor to choose an area within the Greater Vancouver area to suit your needs and budget. When you choose a city you want to live in, look at each area of the city in more detail, and then look at the price priorities for each area. Your real estate agent will pick a houses that suit your needs based on your conditions and then schedule an appointment with the selling agents for the showing.
2 Make an offer
When you are satisfied with the house you are looking for, you can ask your realtor to offer the seller an OFFER, which is a standard purchase and sale contract in BC. Different buyers indicate the purchase terms in the attachment.
- You are willing to pay the price;
- The conditions of your purchase of the house Subjects Removal date (the usual practice is 7 days after the acceptance offer;
- Completion Date (Cannot be on weekends or public holidays);
- Possession Date (The date on which the buyer receives the house key, which is the official move-in date and usually be one day after the completion date. So that the seller can move and clean the house;
- Adjustment Date (The date which the buyer begins to bear the taxes or fees;
- Included items, the buyer first proposes items that may want to be included in the purchase price, such as refrigerators, washing machines, furniture, etc .;
- Deposit: The deposit will be temporarily held in the trust account of the buyer's real estate brokerage firm. If the transaction is successful, the deposit becomes part of the transaction amount. The general deposit is 5% of the purchase price, but can be taken as an integer and paid within 24 hours after all the subjects being removed on Subjects Removal date. The deposit must also be a Bankdraft order from the bank.
The seller may make changes to the offer according to your bidding and conditions. If you have received the counter-offer from the seller, the seller modified the price and terms you have given, and you can accept it or you can still ask for another price and condition. Until the amount and conditions of the deal, both parties can accept, the real estate contract is considered "prospective transactions." If the buyer gives the offer to be fully accepted by the seller, the contract is established. For an accepted contracts, if the buyer also retained a number of conditions, these conditions can not fulfill the agreed deadline, the buyer can also not perform the contract and does not assume any responsibility.
In Canada, you can shop around the bank loan first. Ask a few banks with lower interest rates and better repayment conditions. After you have finalized the interest rate and conditions with the bank, the interest rate and condition will be retained for 90 to 120 days (depending on the bank's policies). If the interest rates decrease during this period, the new low interest rates will apply, and if the interest rates rise, the rates you agree on will be maintained. During this period of reservation, you can slowly find a house.
5 House inspection
Home Inspection Usually in the sales contract, the buyer will agree that they have the right to inspect the house and find out the repair cost if any. In other words, if verified, the buyer's dissatisfaction with the housing situation, but also the contractual conditions can not be lifted. In Canada, a home inspector is a specialized occupation, Home inspection costs about a few hundred dollars, the time needs about 2-5 hours.
6 Release conditions Subject Removal
You must complete the loan and house inspection (or other items listed in the condition removal) before the condition removal date. When all the buyer's conditions have been removed, signed a conditional removal addendum, paid the deposit, the sale and purchase agreement came into effect.
When your condition is removed and the sale and purchase agreement is firmed, you need a lawyer or notary to process the transfer for you. The solicitor or notary will contact your lender directly and you must go to a lawyer or notary to sign the documents before the date of the delivery. At this point, the solicitor or notary public will list all the project amount to be paid on the day of transfer of your home, your own money (to be credited to your account and to be authorized by a lawyer or notary) and the loan Transfer from bank to solicitor or notary's account before proceeding to the seller's solicitor account. .
The buyer must contact the insurance company to purchase the insurance for the purchased house before the contract completion date
On possession date, the buyer should go to the new house on time to receive the house, usually when the house has been clean, the seller's things have been removed, the seller agent is responsible for the delivery of the key, and remember to ask the seller brokerage again for the appliance's manual;
10 The state of title certificate
Buyer should receive a written document so called the state of title certificate within one to two month after completion date, a copy of proof of ownership.
11 Water, electricity and natural gas transfer
According to the contract, the seller pays all the expenses related to the house to the delivery date and is then borne by the buyer, which includes the costs of water, electricity and natural gas. Therefore, before the seller actually removes the water, electricity and natural gas. After the buyer receives the house, he needs to contact the electric power company and the natural gas company again to open an account, and may also need to pay a deposit when opening an account. Water and sewage are municipal supplies, do not need to open an account, when the bill will automatically be sent to the house's mailbox.
So far, all the formalities relating to the sale of houses have been completed.